Can't create any new sub-accounts with Verizon Yahoo
webswimr

I've recently started FIOS service and chose the Verizon Yahoo option. My main account is fine, but I need to set up sub-accounts. The only way to do that is through the Verizon Yahoo portal. When I get to the form for creating a sub-account, I fill it out completely, leaving no fields blank. No matter which option I select for the Security Question, I always get an error page on submission with the security question and answer highlightes and the error icon shown for the security question. However, there is no error message next to the error icon like there is if you do something wrong in any of the other fields.  Like I said, it doesn't matter which of the question types I select, I've tried them all with the same results and yes, I DO enter a security question answer and have tried various answers of different lengths.

This is very frustrating. We need a second account for my wife before her old account disappears and can't get one. I've also found several broken links and other issues with the Verizon Yahoo tools.

0 Likes
Re: Can't create any new sub-accounts with Verizon Yahoo
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

There is probably an issue with your Yahoo account. As much as everyone hates to contact tech support, I hate to say it but that is probably what you are going to have to do.

They should be able to find out what is wrong, and if they can't then they can send a ticket to either Yahoo or to their "OSC" department to investigate why it's not working.

Best of luck!

0 Likes