Can't pay bill online!
deelp72

Year ago I moved, at that time I got my kids cell phones & got internect. I signed up for Onebill. I use to be able to go into the store and pay my verizon wirless or pay online and had NO trouble. Did you know if you have Onebill you can not go into verizon & pay your bill. At least for me, they always tell me my bill is paid when it isn't. So it seems the wireless part is paid by another department then the internet department sends the bill so I've dealt with that. My BIG PROBLEM that NO ONE in all of my wasted hours & minutes on the phone with verizon has been able to figure out would be I can't pay my bill online. If I go to verizon wireless... sign in it says current balance not available at all times. Then if I click on view bill & pay bill it says click on link (to verison residential) to pay you bill. When I do & log in it takes me right back to my wireless page & information. I have even tried logging in as a new member with my internet account number which is what one verizon employee suggested I try.....yeah didn't work!! I actually had 2 of their employees tell me they wouldn't be a verizon customer at this point. EVERY MONTH I have to pay the $3 fee to pay my bill over the phone. If I try any other way on the phone it tells me I have no balance. It is ridiculous that after a year NO ONE can figure this out! The time I have spent as a mother of 3 who WORKS a full time job this is soooo **bleep** frustrating. Every phone call always ends up being sent from one person to another 3 or 4 people and its always another departments problem. I have even asked if they could have someone call me, maybe figure out who would know & call me.....they can't do that either! Right now the bill is late & without answers I guess I will no longer be a customer.

0 Likes
Re: Can't pay bill online!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
deelp72

Okay so I filled out the form to have someone call me about my problem. I specified we have NO home phone. I included the main number on account as asked. I also stated DO NOT call that number, call the second number given (that is my phone). The main number is my husbands number & he is not the one dealing with the issue.

So do they call......yes. They call my husband's number & leave a message that they can't access the account with the wireless number, they need a home number. He left his name, but no number or extension to return the call. Seriously did you read what I wrote?

This is so frustrating!! I have given verizon so much of my time! Not to mention over $200 a month, which they have proven to not be worthy of. I can guarantee at this point I will not be a returning customer. I am a & have been patient for a year this is ridiculous!

0 Likes
VJJohn

It seems like for years, every other month or so, it's a big project just to pay my bill. Sometimes I have to hunt for the link because they moved it, sometimes the link don't work, or diverts me to the wrong page or to pay bill when I click on view bill. I want to view all my bills before I pay them. Sometimes it remembers my account from some place I moved out of 10 years ago, but can't find or remeber the account I've had for over 6 years. Other times their site runs in slow motion or just locks up & stalls.

For YEARS, I can easily always pay my gas, electric, rent, t-mobile cell phone, credit card, & netflix bills online in about a minute. But half the time it takes me from 20 minutes to all day to try to pay my verizon bill. & all too often, I not being able to pay it at all online. This is through several different computers, browsers, at home with verizon DSL & at work with time/warner broadband.

For well over a decade, verizon has always been the hardest most difficult place to view or pay my bill online.

Today it will not show my bill, but will show "pay my bill" I won't pay if I can't see the bill. I'm on paperless billing. When I click on pay the bill, it's suddenly showing 2 accounts. I only have 1. One account shows I owe $30 for my basic DSL, which is correct. But it shows another account that says I owe $205.02! For what? Where did that come from? I don't know, because their site won't show me a bill for either account, but will happily let me blindly pay them without seeing what they're for.

I swear I'm going to switch to cable broadband because I'm getting tired of jumping through hoops half the time just to see or pay my bill. Half the time there's a problem, so I can't see or pay my bill when I want to, & get socked with a late charge while I wait for them to fix it. This getting to be too much of a constant headache & regularly time consuming.

Imagine my surprise to find out I can't see my bill, but find out I suddenly have 2 accounts, where 1 of them claims I owe over $200. I paid my basic DSL bill last month, how could I suddenly have an extra account for over $200 due? My phone is from t-mobile. This is a DSL only account.

I guess I can hang on the phone with verizon for 2-4 hours, just to find out I'll have to call back tomorrow when they figure out what's wrong. If it was just me, then why does it take them 24 hours to figure out or solve the problem?

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi VJJohn,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

VJJohn

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

Thanks,

Joseph

0 Likes
DollyDagger1

Hi,

I'm having trouble paying my bill online for my internet services. I signed up for services back in August, and it is now November. I understand the first bill wasn't going to show up because it was a new account. However, I went to pay my second bill due tomorrow, and I received the same error message. "Your billing information is not available. We apologize for any inconvenience." I have tried logging into my billing account several times. The live chat was just linking me back to the same page with the same error message. 

The only other options I have are paying by phone and being charged an extra $3.50 or going to a place to pay my bill and getting charged another extra charge. I shouldn't be CHARGED TO PAY MY BILL. Period.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DollyDagger,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes