Switch Account

Complaint department

Contributor GeoJim
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(2,196 Views)

Hi -

I will leaving Verizon shortly. I wanted to inform you why. I've tried support, tech, even your message board and NO ONE can cure the problems of my dsl. I've been on hold and disconnected. Had my thread on this board closed out with a message the problem had been solved (NOT!). To add insult to injury, twice I've been asked about adding more service when Verizon cannot even take care of what I've got.

So again: How do I connect (simply) to  your complaint department?

4 REPLIES 4
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 2 of 5
(2,168 Views)

Hello GeoJim

A technical problem occurred when your issue was escalated, resulting in two private suppor threads being opened. Please use the second link under My Support Cases on your profile page, where an agent is waiting to assist you.

Highlighted
Contributor GeoJim
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(2,089 Views)

No second link available.

Moderator Moderator
Message 4 of 5
(2,082 Views)

Hi GeoJim,

Please check your Private Message Inbox. It should look like this -->>

Moderator Moderator
Message 5 of 5
(746 Views)

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.