Compliment!
Jeffreymart10
Enthusiast - Level 1

I couldn't find the correct way to Compliment your employees. A cable competitor couldn't even tell me what my bill would be next week, and then made me talk to three separate people over about 4+ hours signing up for three different plans. Nightmare. So I decided that I would switch to Verizon and DirectTV, even though DSL is slower. By the way PLEASE ROLL OUT FIOS in my city, Peabody, Ma. Seriously, our city will throw you all a party; I've never seen so many people desperate to be rescued from the Cable company monopoly. Our Mayor had to write a letter to the residents asking them to please stop asking him, it wasn't in his power. I didn't catch the name of my Salesperson, but in just about a half hour he identified my needs, told me about available deals, offered some advice, and had me completely signed up. Excellent service and extremely respectful of my time. In preparing for installing my HSI, I noticed that I did not have a NID in my house, just bare copper. I called, and within a few minutes an awesome service representative named Jeff {edited for privacy} had arranged for an NID to be installed on my day off this week. It was late, so he had to take my cell number and called the field guys himself the next morning! Then he called and emailed me to confirm everything would be taken care of on the only day I was available. He understood what I needed, there was No run around, no "call back tomorrow morning" or "They are only available three weeks from now." He just took care of it quickly, without fuss, and went above and beyond. I haven't even had the service installed yet, but am thoroughly impressed so far. Please Thank Jeff {edited for privacy} in whatever way Verizon expresses appreciation for it's employees. And thank you to Verizon for appreciating it's customers. {edited for privacy}