Consistent Intermittent DSL Service
just_jen

We have for quite a bit of time had intermittent service and chalked it up to too much usage by the teenagers.  It goes in waves.  Sometimes we have no problem at all.  We have been without service since 10/17.  My husband was able to get nowhere on the phone with Verizon on 10/18 because I didn't remember the pin and was at work.  I finally had time to "chat" online with someone on 10/19.  Oh, look it looks like it is Verizon's problem and they need to send out a technicion, the earliest possible date was 10/22 from 11 am - 3 pm.  Fine, whatever, not going to fight about it being unacceptable all the way around.  Then late last night I start getting messages that the problem is not the line but an overall outage that should be resolved by 10/22 at 23:00.  No technician needed.  

I have searched the internet and spoken to neighbors who still use pesky DSL and this does not seem to be the case.  FIX my internet.  You won't bring fios to my neighborhood.  I should not be punished because you don't want to upkeep your copper when you made the decision to not expand with fios.  

Save the song and dance with canned responses.  Just get the job done and service your customers properly.  

0 Likes
Re: Consistent Intermittent DSL Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi just_jen,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes