Crappy phone support
dws520

I lose modem sync two or three times a day and have been calling the 800-483-4000 number for help and I have to say this is the "CRAPPEIST" service I have ever experenced !!! It seems that the Verizon  DSL support has been outsoursed to India, the Philppines and Mexico city for support.  Can't understand them, The delay is horrible... Anyone else experiencing this type of support issues ?

Thanks,

dws520

0 Likes
Re: Crappy phone support
Russell
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called the other day to ask them a question about my Phone order and I really, REALLY could not understand what he was saying.

I am fluent in several languages as well but for the life of me, he really struggled with English. 

I have no problem with companies going over-seas but they really should make an effort to have someone with basic English. It really was embarrassing.

0 Likes
engineer_pete
Every day my DSL craps for three to five minutes whenever the phone rings or it goes off hook, even for a second. It's like torture to wait five minutes and the phone rings again. Then someone picks up the extension. The damage is done. I was told by a field tech they are not replacing copper and to get FIOS, but that is a longer story.
0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@engineer_pete wrote:
Every day my DSL craps for three to five minutes whenever the phone rings or it goes off hook, even for a second. It's like torture to wait five minutes and the phone rings again. Then someone picks up the extension. The damage is done.

I suspect that I know why... one of your phones has no dsl filter

^^^
0 Likes