Customer service complaints NO HELP WITH DSL
PatinPA

Hi, 

I am new to the Forums.  It is hopefully my last stop to get some help.  My elderly mother has had problems with her DSL since November 2013. Granted it was her fault that this all started because she tried to change the name on her billing account.. but it has snowballed since then.  

She has not had DSL since Nov 2014.  We have talked to the Elite escalation team (Maureen), Mom has had two service guys at her house (who were very nice) and I even sent two notes to Verizon's VP of Operations Excellence.  (She needs to remove Excellence from her title)  Seriously!!

This is a fiasco.  No one.. and I mean no one follows through on what they say they will do.  It;s like this everywhere you go for help these days.  I work for a huge company and I would expect to be fired if I handled things like Verizon does.

HELP  someone.. please.. anyone.. What the heck do we have to do to get service?

I will take this wherever I have to in order to get my Mom's problem fixed.  Escalation team, Sr VP,.,. or maybe next will be a Television station.

Sick of Verizon's run around.

0 Likes
Re: Customer service complaints NO HELP WITH DSL
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PatinPA,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Customer service complaints NO HELP WITH DSL
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Unfortunately since we have not heard back from you, we are going to go ahead and close out the support case. If in the future you need any assistance, feel free to leave a message for us on the original post.
^Amanda_M

0 Likes