Customer solutions said they were not taking calls at the moment. Seriously?!!
superannoyed
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have called your customer service line at least six times in the last week and have spoken to about 15 different people, none of which have been able to help me.  I keep getting transferred to someone who is "supposed" to help, only to be transferred again.  Every time I get transferred, the person I speak to does not know what the reason I am calling about is, and I am forced to re-hash my problem again.  Once, I was transferred to Pacific Care Insurance!  Imagine my frustration.  Another time, an agent attempted to transfer me to the customer solutions department.  He came back on the line and said that they were not taking calls at the moment.  Really?  The costumer solutions department is not taking a call from a customer?!  That is really incredibly annoying.  I cannot believe how terrible the customer service has been.  Not a single person has been able to solve my issue.  Also, i have been told that I will receive a call back the following day when specific "helpful" departments are open, only to not receive a call at all.  I believe the agents do not want to help me and are trying to simply pawn me off on someone else.  It is extremely frustrating and I am regretting that I ever chose your service to begin with.  Unfortunately, you are the only provider in my area.  I would like to have my internet service installed in a more timely manner.  I don't understand why it should take so incredibly long to install it.  Can you please help me?  I do not, cannot wait until December 3rd to have my service installed!  I called with plenty of time, so that I could have my service transferred well within one week of my move.  Why is it taking so long?  Can you please help me?

Re: Customer solutions said they were not taking calls at the moment. Seriously?!!
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

#1 What is the issue that you were calling them about?

#2 Please include the type of service.. Land Line, DSL, FIOS, Cell Phone.

0 Likes