D-LINK/ Power reset multiple times a day
BRIANVD04

I have seen multiple threads with this issue.  I called in roughly 6 months ago, and found out that I was on the 3.5-7 MBPS and it was way too fast for our area, everything kept timing out so we moved down to 1.1-3 MBPS.  Well, that still hasn't stopped any of the loss of connectivity issues.  I still have to reset it multiple times a day.  Once it's up and running our speeds are some what efficient.  I just called today (1/4/14), and the service tech was saying that it might be the modem, but since it's not acting up she can't tell what the problem might be (Big Help!).  Then I asked since she thinks it could be the gateway/router if we could get a new one and see if that might be the problem.  Pretty much just asking if we can start somewhere so we can eliminate some of the possible problems.  She told me that I would have to buy a new one for $39.99.  

Is there anybody who might be able to help me with this, or has had to deal with this in the past? What were your solutions to fix the issue?

New Home

Cat6 Cable (Home Run)

0 Likes