Switch Account

DNS Server Error (80710102)

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

DNS Server Error (80710102)

Message 1 of 3
(1,314 Views)
I get this error alot when trying to sign into playstation network on my wireless system at home. I use to get it alot also when I had a linksys wrt54g router and I recently replaced that with a netgear Wrn2000 router. Apparently lots of people have this issue (based on google search) Any ideas on what I can do to straighten it out? Most of the time unplugging the router then plugging back in fixes it but there's gotta be a fix for it I would imagine.

Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: DNS Server Error (80710102)

Message 2 of 3
(1,304 Views)

#1 Did you see the info that is at

http://www.ps3errorcodesfix.com/ps3-error-80710102

?

#2 What is the brand and model of your modem?

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: DNS Server Error (80710102)

Message 3 of 3
(1,300 Views)
Thanks alot I'll check it out tonight when I get off work! I was beginning to think not many people respond on this forum.....I have the westell A90 -750015 Verizon modem
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.