DSL Disconnect Problem
Henrysmooth
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have noticed a disconnect problem in more than one location in the same town......

They sent Me another modem (which I argued for free of charge) because they claim my modem went bad (again). The one they sent Me sucked.....the one "bad" one still works better then the one they sent Me. So I put the new one back in the box. They keep trying to say My end has the problem. I have had repair for telephone and dsl wires here four to five times in a year already. Everytime they bonk Me speeds down another notch. Ive come from a speedy 7.2 down to under a 2.6 (less than I am paying for!) They owe Me some back credit.

I have wasted much of their man hours over this issue and shall keep on wasting it until they fix it or throw me off the boat.

0 Likes
Re: DSL Disconnect Problem
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Henrysmooth,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Website is JUNK for help
Henrysmooth
Enthusiast - Level 2

verizon must have been sold to a bunch of zoo monkeys because they take care of nothing anymore.

and thir website is complete JUNK most links are useless and do not help.

I myself am proud to announce I've already reported to the FCC the fact there was no point to submit a ticket for no dialtone...."simply call 1-800-verizon" swift advice jerks.

Now the trouble is there is NO HELP for the DSL customers.

Verizon can DENY all they want to, but We all feel it, they are wishing that We all abandon the DSL so they can legally end it once and for all.

20 days below paid for speeds
Henrysmooth
Enthusiast - Level 2

AS OF October 2018 the internet changed.....fluctuations and slow speeds.

I have been fighting, cursing, with verizon over my internet issues and three out of four time the technician was never seen, NOR was My speed ever cured.

Their claim is My distance but I have had their DSL since 2003 or something like that.

I live closer since 2008 and they have fixed it in the past...but now it  seems they are trying to freeze me out.

0 Likes