DSL |Disconnects every time the phone rings..WHY?
fallenfast1
|Why does my dsl disconnect when the phone rings? |I can use the dsl while on the phone sometimes but it will always disconnect when I get a call. Its kinda fustrateing considering that that was the whole sales pitch for this service is that there is no phone/internet interuptions. Also seems to be an average 75kb download speed using the internet speed test,ebay is out of the question,weather cannel.com no way. Could I have some help because when I call |CS its people from India that ARE in India. Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
Re: DSL |Disconnects every time the phone rings..WHY?
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1
Do you have the micro-filters installed on all the phones and in the right direction?
0 Likes
fallenfast1
They only plug in one way,theres a pigtail for the wall side and a plug for the phone side.We even tried replaceing them with extras we were givin with no luck. Are there any local numbers we could call zip code 16505? The people in India said they set two diffrent appts. for a guy to come to the house and no one ever showed but they said it was fixed but its not.
0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1
Please post your transceiver statistics.
0 Likes
FieldT
Enthusiast - Level 3
Do you have an alarm system, used or unused that is not filtered? Any meter readers, bells, TV boxes etc. that are not filtered?
0 Likes