Re: DSL Service signal incorrectly linked to my cell # by “system glitch”
Janie7814
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good point...they’re sure quick when it comes to sending me a $155 bill though!

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Wow that is too much. DSL is old technology over copper lines. $155 is stealing.

google blue sky at $40 a month first three months, then $70 a month after that. It sets up quickly and is unlimited and 8 x faster than DSL. I just love their tv ad’s.

and it’s available any place.

0 Likes
Janie7814
Enthusiast - Level 3

Someone finally contacted me (after I filed a complaint with the FCC) from billing. Now they say it should be up and running by tmrw. That there was a problem being that both my phone and internet were not on the same phone number and they had to merge them. That’s what I’d been telling them from the start!! Again, we shall see. Unfortunately, at this point, I’ve lost faith in their completion date claims. 

0 Likes
Janie7814
Enthusiast - Level 3

Though Blue Sky is available in my area, I had wanted to avoid satellite internet. I had it with Dish Network and with how much streaming we do, we ripped through it and capped out 1.5wks into each month...then got dropped down to dial up speed till the next billing cycle. I wish Verizon would get Fios in my city already though. For the size of Hazleton, PA you’d think they would’ve had it here already. Same with Comcast Xfinity. 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Hopefully it all works out.

the satellite service is blue something wish I could remember. It was $39.95 for 3 months for 3 months, then $70 a month after for unlimited with no caps etc

Just look into cable and other providers. Get the best service that will work for you.

0 Likes