Re: DSL Speed dropped by 50%
stany
Enthusiast - Level 2
I was thinking to switch into comcast for the offer $49.99 for 25Mbps, unlimited voice, for 12 months, then $74.99 for the second year. Also I've been thinking that Comcast has spy on tech dept of Verizon, to mess with Verizon Service, 😉
BobDeP
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wouldn't be surprised the way Verizon has been dropping the ball with its service and support.

paulm54

What part of Southern NJ are you in? I'm having the same problems here in Mantua. Verizon was nice enough to run FIOS to all the surrounding towns. I'm stuck with either the slowest DSL speeds, or Comcast's "maybe it works, maybe it doesn't" xfinity offerings. We have had horrible experiences with our Comcast TV service so we dropped them like a brick years ago. The last straw was when they made an unatuhorized charge to my card. I REALLY don't want to deal with Comcast again, but with each passing day I feel like Verizon leaving me with less reasons to stick with them. They have made it abundantly clear that FIOS isn't coming in the forseeable future, and it's clear that they don't give a crap about their DSL customers.

0 Likes
BobDeP
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm in Egg Harbor Township, about 10 miles SW of Atlantic City. Just about 5 miles west of us Verizon put in FIOS. I have also been having issues with Comcast for TV so I hesitate to make a move to them. I'm just going to wait it out for FIOS. It seems anymore that the consumer is stuck between the rock and the hard place.

0 Likes