DSL connection problem still not getting worked on
Razz037
Enthusiast - Level 3

You keep deleting My Support Cases without even trying to find out the problem. I give you instructions that you refuse to follow. I already told you what the problem most likely is. 

0 Likes
Re: DSL connection problem still not fixed
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Razz037,

Your Private Support Case is still there and is awaiting a response from you.  Is the link not showing in your profile page?

0 Likes
MysteryB
Enthusiast - Level 3

Eventually they will force you to downgrade or move to FiOs becasue they are too cheap to support DSL and upgrade their equipment anymore.   Absolute worst company I ever dealt with in my life. 

0 Likes
mikewiz1962
Enthusiast - Level 2

Interesting. I would move to FIOS but they are too cheap to put it in my neighborhood!Smiley Wink

0 Likes
chrismc1

Ha!. Downgrading is EXACTLY what the technician told me to do. First he changed some cable and then said it looked fine on his end. Well Mr. IT Technician, please tell me why I cannot even conduct a Verizon Speed Test if everything looks good on Verizon's end??  And today I have NO connection. I've been on the phone with technicians since last week for a total of 3.5 hours and no solution. Now I'm being told that there is a problem in the Central Office-After being told that there was no problem on their end. This Verizon DSL service is a joke. I had great service for approximately 360 days and then suddenly the connection began to fluctuate before finally disappearing. And yes, the green lights are on and stable.

0 Likes