DSL curse returned
BobDeP
Enthusiast - Level 3

I knew I shouldn't have written that my problems were solved. My DSL worked for several days with no disconnect with the internet and excellent speed. I was on the road yesterday dand when I got back in the curse of HSI reared its ugly head. I have had to reboot my DSL four times so far today to just get email. I firmly believe that the problems are on Verizon's end and I also believe to some degree that they are working on it. At least I hope so.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: DSL curse returned
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the delay. Have you been in contact with Verizon tog et this corrected? If you are still having troubles, please reply back so we can help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you haven't told Verizon about the problem returning, let them know. It's most likely some sort of copper problem that needs to be repaired again if that's what the problem was last time.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the delay. Have you been in contact with Verizon tog et this corrected? If you are still having troubles, please reply back so we can help.

0 Likes
BobDeP
Enthusiast - Level 3
Spoiler

Hi Anthony, yes it is still occurring off and on. Had to reboot my DSL about 4 times today. The DSL is functioning fine and I can communicate with other computers on my network but the internet has been out quite a bit. I can tell the DSL is trying to re-establish the conncection with the internet and it is sometimes successful but most often I have to reboot.

Anything you can do would be most appreciated.

Bob

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear that the problems are continuing. So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes