Switch Account

DSL disconnected

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

DSL disconnected

Message 1 of 1
(3,758 Views)

Around 11:00 p.m. My Verizon DSL was disconnected, after trying several times to reconnect with no success we went to bed. Tried to go line in the morning with no success. Called the number to troubleshoot my problem, sat on hold for 5 min. When they did get to me I was told I had the wrong number and said they would transfer me. Wrong what they meant was were going to disconnect you and you'll just have to call back. Did that sat on hold another 5 min. Finally talked to a real human imagine that . Told this person the problem I was having and was once again told that I had the wrong number. But she was going to reconnect me to the right personnel to handle my problem. Wrong got disconnected again. Ok its Verizon, should I expect this to be handled any other way ?  Tried once again while driving to work. Success talked to a real human again Success was short lived. I was asked for my 16 digit account number. Like right I ride around with my account number with me. Without it my phone call was over. Talked to them again at 2:00 P.M. Was told my DSL was disconnected for unpaid bill. Paid the bill in full and then was told they would put in a new work order to reconnect me. That would take anywhere from 3 to 4 days. WHAT no way after going thru a number of brain dead people at Verizon finally got what I thought was great. He told me it would be reconnected in 7 hours. It is now 1:00 A.M. And still have not been reconnected. Its a call to the P U C first thing in the morning connected or not.  

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.