Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

DSL service in Northern NJ

djlbacon
Contributor
Contributor

DSL service in Northern NJ

Message 1 of 2
(958 Views)

Anyone else in the Cliffside Park area of NJ lose their internet access on Saturday the 19th and the service is still down?  I love the automated message saying "Verizon customers currently in the <insert your town's name here> are experiencing problems accessing the internet.  Our engineers are currently working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible."

Like we all haven't heard that with our town's name in there.  Getting live support just pushes you to Mumbai and when you ask for level 2 or 3 tech support they always tell you someone will call back shortly, but they NEVER do.

Interesting.  Somebody get me the cable company on the phone.  They might want some new business.

1 REPLY 1
Peter_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: DSL service in Northern NJ

Message 2 of 2
(912 Views)

I am very sorry you are having service issues. If you want to PM me your contact information. I can see what is going on and try to get your service back up, or at the very least give you a more realistic ETA for the restoration of your services.

Thanks

Peter C

Peter_VZ
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.