DSL service still not 'turned on', but now have router ready-to-go
MeowTopia

When we last spoke I had tried to order DSL - the router hadn't arrived and the technician and service hadn't come. You guys did some good work and I got the router, and I have it set up and ready to go - but no DSL turned on yet - let's see if we can get all the way there!

I'm 100% sure the phone line is set and ready, I'm 100% sure the router is set and ready. Now I need a non-blinking red light on the right front of the router telling me that DSL is ready and waiting!

Oh, and I need to change my email address for this forum -  somehow this forum says there is already a user with my email address (probably me from the last drop-by for help) so I'm using an alternate email in this communique.

I can see that my street address doesn't display right on this end - I hope it does on that end.

0 Likes
Re: DSL service still not 'turned on', but now have router ready-to-go
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello MeowTopia,

While a Verizon employee may occasionally post here, this community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.

0 Likes
Re: DSL service still not 'turned on', but now have router ready-to-go
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does your phone line have a dial tone at the bare minimum? Or is that not working either?

0 Likes