DSl or no DSL this is the question
headusher
Enthusiast - Level 2

For the past 2 years I have been trying to get DSL in my residence.  Verizon's site says it is available, the verizon rep says it's available and so does the the Verizon phone consultant BUT when Verizon sends someone out to their central office they find there are no more connections available.  Two year's of this is utter nonsense.

As of yesterday the person I spoke to at Verizon said that she checked with the local engineer who verified there is room for another DSL connection but when I started the process to sign up I was getting different pricing & options than what was being offiered on the internet site.  Verizon does not allow their phone consultants to give the same specials shown on their interenet site - this is very silly because I would have signed up today for DSL.  Now I'm not sure if I want to go through the hassel of losing the current plan I have to sign up for a DSL bundle just to find out there isn't a connection for me.

Has anyone else been through this nonsense??? 

If any of the Verizon people are monitoring this site please understand you are a grownup company but some of your decisons and policies stink.  If you offer a service (DSL/FIOS) then make sure you can offer it to everyone, build the infrastructure please!!@!  And for God's sake give your phone consultants the opportunity to match the specials being shown on you website. 

0 Likes