Day 2 no internet, yesterday no phone for 12 hours....
notahappyguy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Apparently verizon has no internet service in my area (2nd day) and we had no land line service all day yesterday....what is wrong with this company and it's service.

0 Likes
Re: Day 2 no internet, yesterday no phone for 12 hours....
jonjones1
Legend

@notahappyguy wrote:

Apparently verizon has no internet service in my area (2nd day) and we had no land line service all day yesterday....what is wrong with this company and it's service.

Like I said to your last post previously, you don’t say where you are, what service dsl or Fios and is that copper land line or digital phone.

in any case call 1-800-VERIZON from a cell phone or friends phone and have them fix it.

0 Likes
David510
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here, the just keep updating the restoral time. Really don't believe anyone is working in the field to restore. A call in said restoral would be Monday at 5pm, electronic says today by 3pm. It's now past 3pm and no service. Three day weekend for the kids so they are fit to be tied with no internet. We don't have cable so all streaming is down. Some old same old. FCC needs to be more of a watch dog on internet services.

notahappyguy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Located in Salem County NJ. of course we called the 1-800 #.....but after 6 days of no explanation except "network trouble", the automated message (which kept pushing the expected repair time forward,) finally was correct and after midnight on the 7th day, the internet magically was fixed. Still waiting for the promised refund on our account. The repair time is unacceptable....

0 Likes