Dear Verizon
hugger73hatch
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thie "high speed internet" sucks!  I have been a loyal customer for years and I am paying for service from1'5Mbps-3.0 Mbps.  I also have service at my place of business and I am getting ready to move into a new house.  If the issues with the internet speeds are not resolved I will be sending ALL MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!!!

Oh, I also have multiple lines and services with verizon wireless as well.  I am only getting download speeds of 0.24 Mbps.  And don't hand me some **bleep** about my computer.  I have several computers and have tried all of them with same results, however, when I use my computer on other networks it works just fine.  Suck it up, fix it, or I WILL BE LEAVING!

Signed,

**bleep** OFF VERIZON CUSTOMER

0 Likes
Re: Dear Verizon
hugger73hatch
Enthusiast - Level 2

Umm....hello.  Is anyone for Verizon going to respond?  Same crap again tonight, what else is new.  If I do not hear something from Verizon by tomorrow I will be canceling my service, both residential and my commercial.  Apparently you don't care about losing a valuable customer.

0 Likes
hugger73hatch
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh, and like others have stated in other posts, after midnight last night it was fine, but from 5PM to midnight it was as slow as dial up, actually I think it was probably slower than dial up.  GET WITH THE PROGRAM PEOPLE!  I will be calling METROCAST tomorrow.

AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi hugger73hatch,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

Thanks, 
Joseph

0 Likes