Degraded dsl service
Left-Out

For a decade I have maintained a dsl connection that has served the purpose of enabling me to upload video  and audio content without difficulty. For the past year, however, the service has degrated to the point that I can no longer function in a WebEx forum. Since this affects my business (on line instruction), I shall migrate to Xfinity this summer.

0 Likes
Re: Degraded dsl service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooters to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, Fios TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair. You can find these tools that may help you diagnose your issue on the Verizon Residential Support page:
http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

0 Likes
Re: Degraded dsl service
jonjones1
Legend

@Left-Out wrote:

For a decade I have maintained a dsl connection that has served the purpose of enabling me to upload video  and audio content without difficulty. For the past year, however, the service has degrated to the point that I can no longer function in a WebEx forum. Since this affects my business (on line instruction), I shall migrate to Xfinity this summer.

You might want to check and see if fiber internet is available in the area.

DSL once was good. But with the fiber optic services most copper lines are now not maintained. I understand cable internet has gigabyte service in many areas, you may want to see if Xfinity offers it.

0 Likes