Deleting Postings
BigBrutal64
Enthusiast - Level 2

I put a post on today about how bad Verizon Customer Service is and how I was lied to. Also about charged fees on repairs needed to their Interent line after being told I was not going to be charged.  

$137.00 charge may not be alot to Verizon....but I'm on a fixed income and they know that.

I've had 3 years of bad Interent service...finally they fix it and then charge me for an on going problem they had. Their Customer Service would not even try and help me. Three years I've tried to get this fixed. 

The only way it got fixed was by a Tech named Brian. He found the problem --a broken wire-- that two other techs before him missed just a week before. Then they charge me for this. 

I've had very poor Interent speed for almost 3 years. I was paying for 7 mbs...was only getting 4 on a good day. Mostly 2 to 3 mbs the rest of the time with long ms times..150ms and more.

Plus they told me they would credit me the week and half my Interent was completely down. Of course that did not happen. 

So now they are deleting my posts they don't like their Customers to read. Maybe you can hide the truth here ...but Verizon can't do it everywhere.

People need to know how Verizon does Buisness. 

Verizon Customers need to go here..http://verizon.pissedconsumer.com/

The truth is going to get told Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Deleting Postings
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner
Which of your posts have been deleted? I don't see any that have been removed.
0 Likes
BigBrutal64
Enthusiast - Level 2

We apologize for the inconvenience... The message you are trying to access has been deleted. Please update your bookmarks.

That is what it is there now.

It was titled----- Poor Interent Service.  It covered about 7 posts.

Please don't try and act like you have no idea of what it was. There was a whole thread there until I posted two days ago. Then they deleted the whole thing. 

I was a Computer Consultan for more than 10 years.....I know how things work.

Your turn.......

0 Likes
BigBrutal64
Enthusiast - Level 2

You guys are great......lol.   

The posts are back now. Well played

.http://forums.verizon.com/t5/support/casepage/thread-uid/525053/message-uid/547007#M764

So are you done playing games...and ready to fix my billing?

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Since you have found and have access to your private support case, please keep all comments regarding your issue on the private support thread.

Thank you

0 Likes