Direct Telephone Number to Call to Return ActionTec DSL Wireless Router Modem
gfevrier
The Verizon repairman repaired  problem with our new ADT alarm interfering with our DSL internet connection.  However, connection is very slow (like dial-up).  He said we need to replace our Actiontec DSL Wireless Router Modem because it is "dropping packets".  What is the direct phone number at Verizon to call to get info on how to return the modem and get a new one?  We own the modem (bought it 2 years ago from Verizon).
0 Likes
Re: Direct Telephone Number to Call to Return ActionTec DSL Wireless Router Modem
Harles
Enthusiast - Level 3

@gfevrier wrote:
The Verizon repairman repaired  problem with our new ADT alarm interfering with our DSL internet connection.  However, connection is very slow (like dial-up).  He said we need to replace our Actiontec DSL Wireless Router Modem because it is "dropping packets".  What is the direct phone number at Verizon to call to get info on how to return the modem and get a new one?  We own the modem (bought it 2 years ago from Verizon).

I recommend calling 800-567-6789 and I believe it's option 1 for tech support, and option 1 for Windows, and option 1 for High Speed Internet (HSI).

A Verizon Online tech support consultant should be able to place an order to drop ship replacement equipment. I am unaware of any potential charge to do so. I believe with HSI modems and routers have a one year warranty under which Verizon will absorb the cost of a replacement.

Thank you,

-Harles

0 Likes