Disgruntled and disillusioned
77disgrntld
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am currently a customer. I have multiple issues with Verizon, which this seems to be the only forum to address them.

#1. I have been charged at a higher rate for months, though the package that I am offered is lower by almost $10.00 per month. I had to ask, and argue, with the technician to change these rates, as they were not available on his end. As an 18 year customer of Verizon, and 15 on DSL, I would presume this would be something they would do for loyalty. I guess not.

#2. My internet has been horrible of late. Way below the promised speeds. When the technicians were able to see this, they acknowledged the instability. This has been going on for several weeks, but they offered me a very large discount to the tune of $12.

#3. The technician admitted that there have been problems with DSL, but they have been focusing on their FIOS upgrades, but now they will be fixing connection issues. This is something you tell the customers when you realize the problem. Not after the fact.

#4. The technician, as three before have stated, said that we would have Fios in the next few months. This is information I have been told several times. I am still waiting.

#5. There has been no restitution made at this point. My internet supposedly will improve in about 8 days, but again, I am not holding out hope on this one.

#6. There is no reason I should have to turn off every connection in the house to stream a program. The minute someone starts that, it bogs down the whole network. this includes basic internet.

#7. While I was on the line, the tech suggested I speed test on Verizon's own site. This took about 1 minute before it timed out.

In short, I intend on shopping different Internet options in the area, as an unreliable overpriced signal, with no transparency to the customer, is not worth any of the headache.

You have my contact information. The ball is now in your court Verizon.

Tags (1)
Re: Disgruntled and disillusioned
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 77disgrntld,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes