Disgusted with both my service & customer service

Verizon-

I am a long time customer of about 30 years & over the course of at least the past year we have had connectivity issues with our DSL service.  At least once a day & usually more our wireless signal disconnects from all equipment.  Sometimes it will re-establish, other times we have to restart the router.  It is an actiontech gt784wnv that is about one month old.

You've replaced the router several times, I've chatted with your woeful customer service, who I allow to take access of my PC to fix the problem "once & for all" as they like to say, yet nothing is ever fixed.  Yesterday was an ideal example. I was chatting with an agent.....after claiming he has fixed everything and was going to make one final adjustment, our who connectivity died.  Fortunately I had provided him with our phone number.  He called, I went over the issue & his statement to me was "this is very bad".  Well I could have told you that Sherlock.

He promised to escalate the issue & that I would receive a phone call from customer service within two hours.  Well here I am, almost 24 hours later & no phone call.  Is that a surprise, no not in the least.  I went through this same issue two weeks ago, was promised a phone call & it never came.  It is too bad I don't have his phone # so I could call him at home when my service goes down.  He'd probably get tired of me calling everyday.

I do not have FiOS in my area and I'd rather keep my Verizon service, but I am at a point where these issues are affecting my spouse's work she does from home, let alone it being a huge inconvenience for the fees we pay.

So, I challenge you Verizon, what are you going to do to remedy my issues.  Or I am going to pack it up & move all of my services to my cable provider.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Disgusted with both my service & customer service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 08886,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes