Does Verizon have the WORST Customer Service on the planet??
idetestverizn
Enthusiast - Level 1
Words cannot begin to express how much I detest Verizon. I have 5 phones with T-mobile and have never in 14 years (was with voice stream before it became T-mobile) had the first bad experience with there customer service. When I call Verizon for help concerning my DSL service I pray I had a bottle of nerve meds in front of me. I know I will be on the phone literally for hours to find the answer to the simplest question. Never have I seen the likes of there pass the buck game. I am truly amazed that this company is even in existence. If anyone has any doubt as to whether or not I am telling the truth just for fun (ha ha) call and tell them you do not remember your verizon e-mail address and password and would like help finding them... I dare you. Then tell me how many hours or days it takes you to find an answer. Keep track of how many times you get transfered from one operator to another ( you may want a pen and paper unless you have a great memory). You too will want to scream...”I DETEST VERIZON!!!!”.
Re: Does Verizon have the WORST Customer Service on the planet??
Ashley123

I think it was an exceptional case...I don't think it happens with everyone or everytime...

Message Edited by ElizabethS on 08-18-2009 09:09 PM
0 Likes
MyISPsuks
I agree. I have had horrible experience so far. I have had to call verizon multiple times and its a circus. I have talked to 29 departments , 50 personal in them departments , and been transfered 100 times, and that in one call. WOW I have never in my life seen such unprofessional people and company. I never in million years dreamed big company like Verizon was this bad. The last thing you want to do, im telling you from bad bad experiences, is pick up the phone and dial ANY of the 5000 verizon numbers. I have nothing good to say AT ALL about them. And im not hard to please, or complainer. This is the first time in my life I have wrote in a forum something bad about anyone or any company, but Verizon got me here doing it now. Shame on them!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Likes
xishmaelx
Enthusiast - Level 2
I have called verizon for customer support a few times, and I would have to agree that it definitely needs improvement.  Sometimes I will call and they say they can't help me, and to try A B and C.  Then I'll call back later asking the same question and they will fix the problem for me.  Plus, the website and online support are awful.  The only way to get help is through this forum, from other people.  That's sad.
0 Likes