Dropped connection every day
Razz037
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ever since you reduced my speed; my connection is dropped every day and/or connects at a very low speed. I am discontinuing this service this weekend. Your DSL service is terrible. You have refused to fix the problem. You gave me a higher speed connection, then you took it away claiming I am not provisioned for it. 

From Verizon’s commitment to your broadband internet access customer:

“We will continue to offer you high quality and reliable Open Internet access services over both our wireline and wireless networks, even as we continue to innovate and create new services to meet your needs.  When we provide new online services, we will continue to disclose to you the characteristics, capabilities and terms of our various service offerings.  That way you can decide whether, which and how many of our services you wishto use or purchase.” “You and other consumers can best enjoy all the Open Internet has to offer on robust broadband networks that support any content or services that anyone else on the Internet may dream up.  Verizon continues to invest in the most advanced wireline and wireless broadband networks in the world.”

This is a lie. You refuse to innovate your DSL nor do you offer FiOS. Judging from your forums, there are a lot of unhappy customers and Verizon is not listening to what we are saying. 

0 Likes
Re: Dropped connection every day
shleeashh14

I have dropped connection every single day as well!!! They say unplug it wait 1 minute then reboot!!! So annoying and ready to switch back to my old provider, never had this problem with them

0 Likes
Re: Dropped connection every day
Uasd1447
I'm ready to change provider, the service is not reliable. Drop connection constantly. We already had a tech come and check, no change. The service is not good. I even upgraded to higher speed, but never saw the difference on speed. Im really disappointed with Verizon service.
0 Likes