Dsl down getting no help
Josh570
Never in my life have I had customer service this bad. For almost half a month our phone line was down.

During that time our dsl remained up. When the line was finally fixed our dsl stopped working. That was 7 days ago and multiple tickets with not a single tech to show up.

In fact one was scheduled for Mother's Day. I stayed home to make sure there was someone here instead of taking my mother out and guess what? Nobody showed and nobody called. In fact you're still scheduled to come out YESTERDAY!!!

I am losing money and patience. Today I got somebody on the line who seemed to care and promised to get ahold of a local supervisor and call me back to follow up. Once again I stayed home at the phone all day and no call.

My dsl light is on Internet light off. Nothing on my side was changed. I have updated my dsl login as well.

Your phone support us useless. When will Verizon get that anyone from small town USA does not want to talk to somebody from India who often straight up lie.

I've spent hours on the phone, mostly on hold. Insulting, if I treated my customers this way the whole town would stop doing business with me.

I should also note somebody with a medical condition lives here. When the phone was out you were to supply a cell or fix the line afaik by law. You did not do this as well and put somebody's life at risk.

What do I need to do? Call the news or newspaper?
0 Likes
Re: Dsl down getting no help
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Josh570,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes