ESCALATED CUSTOMER SERVICE/MANAGEMENT
Lilcolletti

For weeks now I have not had consistent internet and wifi service. I have had technicians out twice and still no resolution. I have spent countless hours on the phone trying to get this issue resolved. This began as an intermittent wifi issue on July 3rd, on the 6th a technician replaced my router and an hour after he was gone the same problem persisted. Wifi on for 30 minutes and off indefinitely. Resetting the router does not work nothing works. Called customer service and wasted hours troubleshooting again with no results but promises to that the issue would be resolved or had been resolved. Another technician came out on 7/16 and checked everything said he couldn't find a problem and he would call his supervisor  and report a network problem at the Dahlgren VA office. Tuesday I called Verizon again as there was was still no service. Its no longer intermittent its just nonexistent!! I was switched to 3 different employees and the last told me there was still an open ticket and they were monitoring the network. He said it would be resolved by midnight on Wednesday and I would be contacted by the network team.  it is now Thursday 7/19/18 ,I have no internet service,, no contact from Verizon, and my business is suffering because I work from home as a real estate agent. I've used all of my 40GB of cell phone mobile Hotspot data and am being charged $15/GB for overages. This is completely unacceptable service, it's ridiculous that the issue has not been addressed and resolved in a suitable amount of time. I am now looking at going back to my cable provider after 10+yrs as a customer because Verizon can't fix their network issues and do not address their customers concerns with action but certainly like to make empty promises. It's deplorable and I know I'm not the only customer in the area having issues.  The last technician stated he's had 5 similar calls in the past week with the same trouble. I've posted on social media pages in my community and this is not isolated. Furthermore you are charging me for a service you are not providing and I'm told i will have to take more of my valuable time to call and ask for a substantial credit after the problem is resolved  which at this rate appears to be never, unless I change providers. You are not offering a credit I will have to request one. Shame on you Verizon for not caring enough about your customers to fix the persistent problems promptly and efficiently and find solutions to keep your customers happy and their paid services working. This is the absolute worst treatment from a company of your size and there is no excuse! 

0 Likes
Re: ESCALATED CUSTOMER SERVICE/MANAGEMENT
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Lilcolletti,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes