Endless reconnection cycle
Saratoga1

Hello.  I have been dealing with a connection issue on my verizon dsl. For context I have had verizon for 2 years and never had a problem.  Recently my dsl light started blinking unexpectedly. The internet would reconnect for a minute then start blinking again.  This would happen for only a few minutes at times and other times would last up to 5 or 6 hours.  A tech came to check my lines.  Everything was fine inside and outside he said.  He suggested the problem was my distance from the road which makes no sense because I haven't recently moved my house.

He also gave me a new box.  This amazingly seemed to fix everything.   No problems for 24 hours.  The longest stretch since it all began.  Then tonight it started again.  I called support and they said everything was fine. 

This is getting frustrating because I need the internet for work.  I'm starting to fall behind.  I appreciate any thoughts anyone has.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Endless reconnection cycle
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Saratoga,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes