!!!!False advertisement!!! Let me upgrade to hight speed, but cant get it?
beingjud

They let me upgrade to high speed 15mbs, after 3 weeks of talking to people on the phone and trouble shooting, becuase i wasint getting faster speed. I was told i was on the grandfather plan and i could not upgrade unless i got other phone line? They let me order it and they billed me, it took 3 weeks for somone to tell me this? Has anyone had this happen before, it doesnt say anything about having to buy a phone line or 2nd phone line on the web site.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!False advertisement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: !!!!False advertisement!!! Let me upgrade to hight speed, but cant get it?
clientsince1976

I have been a phone customer of Verizon (was GTE) since 1976. And I agree with you it is FALSE advertisment.  Someone at Verizon told me that because of the OLD copper lines I will never get faster speeds! They were right....but before this I was sucked in by false advertising by Verizon. Much money wasted later, and slower speeds than I ever had before I am still trying to get my money back.  All you get are promises, and nothing changes.  I think Verizon cares more about their wireless services than about residential products and services.  I feel better now that I have given up hope.

Beware....do not upgrade internet speeds with Verizon.......it will not work in most areas of Baytown, Cove, Beach City and Mont Belvieu, Texas.   They promised faster internet.......but they lied. 

0 Likes