Switch Account

Frustrating, Unneccessary Internet Bill Charge

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Frustrating, Unneccessary Internet Bill Charge

Message 1 of 1
(5,507 Views)

I am an airman that has just moved from Misawa Air Base, Japan to Fort Meade, Maryland.  When I moved, I returned my modem and cancelled my service with Verizon because I was no longer obligated to use Verizon internet services.  However, the Verizon in Misawa is very disorganized and does not communicate very well and I now have a $190.00 charge for supposedly not returning my modem.  Aside from that, I have not received a hard copy of the actual bill.  This happened last month around this time - I called Verizon and after many frustrating hours of "customer service" they said they couldn't even find my account information.  However, a few days later, the charge disappeared from my bank statement.  I thought it was resolved and I could move on, but then this charge appeared today. 

I don't know how to best resolve this issue, as contacting the main customer service has been largely unsuccessful.  I could use any advice offered, but this has vastlly changed my opinion on this company towards the worst.

Thank you

Steven

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.