GT784WNV Firmware

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

GT784WNV Firmware

Message 1 of 4
(4,864 Views)

Question ... I bought a GT784WN modem at Best Buy because it said it was ok for Verizon.  Well I did get it connected to the network etc.. but itdoesn't like to auto logon after I get dropped and reconnected.

Is there a Firmware image file available where I can go ahead and flash this piggie to make it the GT784WNV variant?

I can't see the OEM creating two totally different modems so I should just need the latest firmware, 1.1.6 according to the manufacturers website, to "re-flash" my modem to the Verizon variant of the firmware.

I have tried and tried to find the file on Verizon with no luck at all. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: GT784WNV Firmware

Message 3 of 4
(571 Views)

GT784WN-VZ-1.1.22.img is the newest firmware version available for this modem.  Can't recall how or where I found it but I haven't seen or noticed any noticeable or new features.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Message 2 of 4
(4,830 Views)

IF no one has a better idea you may want to try the contact support link here http://www.actiontec.com/products/faqs.php?pid=262#q3 

If a forum member gives an answer you like, please give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem. Thanks !!!
http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Fix-for-Missing-Inbox-sent-folders-etc-with-Internet-Explorer-11/m-p/647399
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(572 Views)

GT784WN-VZ-1.1.22.img is the newest firmware version available for this modem.  Can't recall how or where I found it but I haven't seen or noticed any noticeable or new features.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 4 of 4
(551 Views)

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.