God awful website and the WORST customer service imagineable
qball1
Enthusiast - Level 1

ordered high speed internet, modem/router and home phone service(apparently required when you order internet only????) in the 1st week of April.  Received a bill for everything on April 16th.  Have not received any equipment and of course dont know if I have service because I dont have the equipment.  Spent 1 1/2 hours chatting yesterday with customer service (was re-routed 6 different times - not sure how many countries outside of the U.S. and cut off 3 times.) only to be told I will receive the equipment in 3-5 business days.  Would not give me a tracking number.

Re: God awful website and the WORST customer service imagineable
jonjones1
Legend

You mean DSL service?

normally if you have copper already in the home it is a simple send of the westell modem and the filters on all the phone boxes etc and the instructions on how to activate.

if the copper phone lines are not there, they send a telephone man out to set you up.

make sure all is functional then leaves.

if you are talking Fios fiber internet then you do not need any phone service.

in that case you were lied to. 

Verizon use to do a dry loop in the past to get internet dsl only. But that may have changed. Dry loop was simply a billing number but no phone service.

0 Likes
Testrada1

I agree 100% this is the worst company ever! It’s a joke!

0 Likes
Verizon456789
Enthusiast - Level 1

The guy who thought up the #1 in customer service should be in jail for false advertising. I am so tired of calling customer service and waiting on hold for over an hour and then getting cut of and have to do it over again just trying to talk to someone. Verizon customer assistance is a joke, they are dishonest, don't follow through and don't care about you and me the customer.

I am so disappointed iwth Verizon. Between wireless and home services I have spent $37,500.00 in 19 years and since Friday I have been on hold for 7 hours and no solution offered except one person lied to me changed my account and screwed me with a $68 increase and decrerase in internet speed to 25. Unacceptable

0 Likes