Switch Account

Going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Message 1 of 1
(792 Views)

I'm moving for work. I checked to see if Verizon FiOS is available in my new home. Nope. Only slow DSL and DirecTV, neither of which are something I want. I subscribed for and pay for FiOS service, and the fact that they can't provide it is not a reason to charge me an early termination fee.
Contacted a rep, and she said I either had to switch all of my services over, or pay the fee. Half an hour into the conversation, she said I can sign up for phone service and cancel immediately without a fee. Alright, but how pointless is it to make a tech come out to connect a service I'm canceling immediately after?
Called today to ask that question, and the rep said we're locked into a two year contract with phone service. What the hell are they teaching them over there? Extremely disappointing for a company that I've spent the last three years with faithfully. I DON'T WANT COMCAST! I'M NOT SWITCHING BECAUSE I HATE VERIZON! Stop treating me like a statistic or a paycheck and realize that what you're doing right now is no better than  service at Comcast!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.