Going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
MornAngel1

I'm moving for work. I checked to see if Verizon FiOS is available in my new home. Nope. Only slow DSL and DirecTV, neither of which are something I want. I subscribed for and pay for FiOS service, and the fact that they can't provide it is not a reason to charge me an early termination fee.
Contacted a rep, and she said I either had to switch all of my services over, or pay the fee. Half an hour into the conversation, she said I can sign up for phone service and cancel immediately without a fee. Alright, but how pointless is it to make a tech come out to connect a service I'm canceling immediately after?
Called today to ask that question, and the rep said we're locked into a two year contract with phone service. What the hell are they teaching them over there? Extremely disappointing for a company that I've spent the last three years with faithfully. I DON'T WANT COMCAST! I'M NOT SWITCHING BECAUSE I HATE VERIZON! Stop treating me like a statistic or a paycheck and realize that what you're doing right now is no better than  service at Comcast!

0 Likes