Switch Account

Goofy Home page image

Contributor LookieLou
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(757 Views)

Why does Verizon keep changing the home page image of a customer?

Or is system being hacked?

Photo just changed to an asian kid with his bottom censored out by gray rectangle.

Does Verizon think I am asian?

Suggest you let user pick from selection of user sterotypes.

Or remove them .

Else i will cancel verizon.

3 REPLIES 3
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 2 of 4
(740 Views)

Where is it that you are seeing this image?

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
MVP Smith6612 MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 4
(736 Views)

You have to tell us where the image is so we can see it and if it's a problem, tell Verizon about it. I've checked some common home pages for Verizon and I do not see rotating images or censored images (probably something that Verizon Legal would not like anyways). Are you sure this isn't something just up on your machine? The only "Goofy" thing I see is a Vampire in a promo image from a goofy movie Smiley Happy

Keep in mind, if you're not using a modern browser that grey box you're seeing might be a transparent image that is not rendering right. Update your browser if you're using anything along the lines of Internet Explorer 6 or Firefox 2.0. Those older browsers have very poor transparent PNG and JPG support so it could be possible you're seeing an image that is supposed to be transitional. They are also huge security risks as they are no longer supported and have not been for years.

Here's what I see on Verizon's Home pages and landings. Notice, they are rendering correctly.

verizoncorp.PNG

verizonnet.PNG

verizonres.PNG

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 4 of 4
(728 Views)

I would make sure that your computer is not infected.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.