Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, Hello, we are with some questions
Raver2005

Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, Hello, we are with some questions about the thought of GBP 77.336, apparently some of our local chapters of chicken producers in Mexico, should be changed, put a small bed of sand and tents in the city. One of the Mexicans, all connections Poncho sniffing glue every time you see him with a hatchet to cut the data cable with an ax. We called immigration and the nature of the problem and Poncho and his producer was a kind of rebellion, threw the chicken **bleep** on the government and is working like crazy NAP. Bryan and our engineers, it seems that the costs of these persons from Mexico, is excited because he said he misses his family in the Middle East, Verizon, I called our 1-800 number and were glad we had rotary phones , but said that someone would go to see these issues with Peter Nam and poncho, if you write an element upstream of the cut of radiation accelerate our DSLAM. Now, with all kinds of components, is accelerating as bowling, and then started kind of breakdown of carbon molecules locally is not always the Internet is like living in Mount St. Helens.

0 Likes
Re: Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, Hello, we are with some questions
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

I'm afraid I don't understand the question.

0 Likes
Re: Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, Hello, we are with some questions
ohpoleez
Contributor - Level 2

Someone is bored.  Smiley Indifferent

0 Likes