Great customer service for the first time.
wiggie116
Contributor - Level 1
Had a tech out to look at my system (Great tech) Everything was up to par beside my drop, which they are planning to replace in the upcoming weeks. He was sent out because my speed was cut in half Sunday night. The CSR on the phone said there was a line issue, But by Monday morning my speed was back to normal. After he left i received a personal phone call, maybe a field manager (not a computer) asking if I was satisfied.....I said everything was fine and he did a great job... I also thought it was great they left their personal numbers if I had any issues we could give them a call. Pretty rare these days to find great customer service like that. I figured I'd post a positive experience because I see so many negative ones.
Re: Great customer service for the first time.
CHRISWIN1ST
Enthusiast - Level 2

i agree with you in that the field guys are great but then the great service stops there.  i'm fighting another customer support case with verizon now... 2nd in almost as many months.   

Re: Great customer service for the first time.
wiggie116
Contributor - Level 1
That is true. When you get a great CSR it's like hitting the jackpot. My issue was a circuit change by the MCO in real time. The circuit I was on was overloaded or bad. I had slow downs every night from 5-9pm. Ask the tech next time if there is a local call center, it helped me.
0 Likes