HELP.. irriated
stain

So where we live, we have no other option for internet .. it's dsl verizon or nothing.. We have had their services for as long as it finally came to our road..

The connectivity on and off is driving my batty and has for quite some time now..

We ran all new wire and i just purcahsed a new modem from best buy..

Is there anything at all I can do for better internet.. instead of off and on.. I unplug the modem at least 4 times a day to get some internet..

So frustrating.. I'd leave Verizon if I could.. but I can't.

0 Likes
Re: HELP.. irriated
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have landline service along with the DSL Service? Do you have noise or static on the landline around the time the DSL is misbehaving?

0 Likes
cmincemoyer
Enthusiast - Level 2

You could become a shareholder.  Then they may listen to you.  They could care less about you as a customer.

0 Likes
Sbap271

Without question, the verizon support, customer service is the absolute worse I have ever encountered, in any industry. From agents that do not pay attention and only regurgitate what they are reading, to a flawed web site that tells you there are no open service requests when you have received a text message with the service number.

There's no question in my mind why Verizon does not allow you to print, or save transcripts of chat sessions; they don't want you to oost the idiocy of what you just went through.

Verizon is the true meaning of insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result..

0 Likes