Having Difficulties Paying HSI/DSL Account Online
smiley
Enthusiast - Level 2
I have been having difficulties paying my Verizon HSI/DSL account online. I get billed separately for the service from my landline phone service. I have been up until recently been able to switch between accounts on the website but now not able to do so. I spoke with a rep. named Raquel at the department that handles website maintenance on 06/21/2016 and explained my problem to her. She said that she would put in what she called a "Trouble Ticket", and it would take 24 hours to correct this. She also said that she would give me a call back when the problem was corrected, but it has been more than a week since I called to report this and I haven't received a call back and the problem has still not been corrected. This has been a persistent issue as by my account this has happened 4 times in the past 2 years including the most recent event. It seems to me that whenever someone who is responsible for maintaining the website makes any changes to it, this issue happens. Can someone please tell me why this is happening and when it will be corrected? Thx.
0 Likes
Re: Having Difficulties Paying HSI/DSL Account Online
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi smiley,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes