Help please
Jennyk339

I hope someone can help me.  I registered for Verizon WiFi a while back and downloaded the software on to my PC.  (It allows one to access Verizon's wifi hotspots in various areas)  I want to install it on another laptop and can't find the software even though the site refers to this.  Does anyone know where the software is on this site?  thank you. 

0 Likes
Re: Help please
RetiredDBA
Contributor - Level 2

You might try download.verizon.net  even though it's not linked to the rest of the website. 

I don't know whether it's still supported.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader
If I'm not mistaken, if/when you find a Wireless Hotspot that is covered by Verizon's Free Wi-Fi plan, you should be able to download the software right on the spot after connecting to the Hotspot and set it up from there. Anyways, what you're more than likely looking for is what is found at http://www.myverizon.com/
jack123z
Enthusiast - Level 2

go to activatemydsl.verizon.net . select reinstall software, select the appropriate options, then select  customize your installation, then look for the wifi stuff.

drorz

I'm installing DSL business DSL from a downloaded exe but in the installation it mentions Verizon Wi-Fi software (which I'm DE-selecting) and that all the software can be downloaded at business.verizon.net/marketinghome. (The address tells you a lot about what all the bloatware software is - mostly marketing crap).

0 Likes