Help with getting HSI at property which had it 2.5 mths ago, and no longer available
gilbertc777

Hi all:

I moved into a new home in mid-August.  I have been attempting to get HSI at the property, but Verizon says it is not available.  The problem, is that the previous owners had Verizon HSI for 13 yrs at this exact property....having it active 2 days before our closing date.  We were going to transfer the service, however, it was set to cancel and before the transfer could take place, the cancellation happened.  Since then, the internal Verizon Database says that service is not available.

I understand changes in supoprting local routing capabilities, and FiOS upgrades could potentially be a reason why it is not offered, but I have now been forced to use Hughesnet for my internet, and it is beyond horrible.  I want to get in contact with someone from our local engineering office to futher discuss this, but I keep getting bounced from support department to support department.

Thanks for any help/guidance the community can offer.

Chuck

0 Likes
Re: Help with getting HSI at property which had it 2.5 mths ago, and no longer available
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gilbertc777,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes