Help with getting HSI at property which had it 2.5 mths ago, and no longer available
elizmlhart

Hi all,

I moved into a new home recently. I have been attempting to get HSI at the property, but Verizon is telling me that it is not available. The problem is, the previous owners had Verizon HSI at this exact property since about 2002... having it active up until i bought the house. Since then, the Verizon Database has said that service is not available.

I understand changes in routing capabilities, but since moving into this home i have not been able to find a single provider who will offer me service. which is beyond frustrating when ALL of my neighbors and others surrounding me are using Verizon phone and internet services.

not to mention the fact that every provider in my area that ive tried to get service from has sent me straight back to Verizon as my areas service provider. although any time i talk to verizon they send me off in some other direction or just bounce me back and forth from sales to support.

thanks for any help/guidance

Liz

0 Likes
Re: Help with getting HSI at property which had it 2.5 mths ago, and no longer available
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi elizmlhart,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes