Help!!!!!
Anm123
To whom it may concern: For the past month we have been having trouble with our Internet and home phone. We have spent countless hours with Verizon employees coming and intruding our privacy in our home during that month. Just this week a Verizon technician came and fixed the home phone after having been here four times the previous week. We have also had three technicians come and fix the Internet. I called today and got the Internet fixed but when I got back from work it was not working. This has become the most frustrating thing I have ever had to do deal with. I have spent hours and hours and for what? So my Internet is still not working? I had hoped for at least some sympathy but got none. I am on the verge of tears. I kept calling to see who I can file a complaint with but got no reply. I am wondering if I can speak to A supervisor for my area or an account relations manager who handles complaints because I am not going to take this lightly and I am looking to take further action regarding this issue. I need to get in contact with someone that can help me. I will also most likely be filing a complaint with the bbb. Thank you to anybody that can help me. I never thought I would be so upset.
0 Likes