How do I cancel my internet service?????
garfeimao
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have spent at least a half hour or more searching the Verizon site for contact info or details on cancelling service and I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone help me?

Re: How do I cancel my internet service?????
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
How do I cancel my DSL?
dbfrei
Enthusiast - Level 1

While DSL has worked fine for 10 years for my home use, I now have to work from home in a bandwidth intensive field with a minimum requeirement of 20Mbs and 50Mbs being optimal.  Fios is not available to me.  Reluctantly I have to go to the "dark side" , Comcast.

I have tried for 3 days now and due to the strike, no-one will answer the phone.

Have I missed something on the web site?  I can't find a page to cancel my DSL only. There isn't even a site-map.  I just don't want to keep paying for a service I can't use anymore.  I have sent  a message to "contact us", but don't have much hope for that in the current situation.

Re: How do I cancel my DSL?
garfeimao
Enthusiast - Level 1

I finally called the Verizon service number for buying into their program as a new subscriber, then told them I already had an account and could they help me. It was the only way to get a human on the phone.

Re: How do I cancel my DSL?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

The best bet is to unfortunately wait on the phone until some answers to disconnect the service for you. There isn't really another way Verizon has set up (unless there's something in the My Account section online, on Verizon's website) to do this. Also, I hope you've gotten a Comcast Business account. Otherwise, your 250GB soft cap will be the Achilles' Heel of those higher speeds to say the least.

0 Likes
Re: How do I cancel my internet service?????
BigdogTim7
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is legitimate ask for help, because Verizon does not provide this info.  If we did not need the help, then Verizon would say somewhere to Cancel service by talking to rep.

Obviously, this is the right place for help!

0 Likes