How do you get Verizon to follow-through on an Order?
StuckwithDSL

I placed an Order on April 2nd (more than four months ago) to transfer my DSL service on my existing phone line to a new, second phone line (to avoid home security system from interfering with the DSL connection).  Verizon activated the new phone line (and is billing me for it) but the DSL service still hasn't been transfered!  I've called Customer Service numerous (more than twenty!) times since April and have been promised numerous times they are working on it and will call me with status but they never call me back.  Sometimes they claim they will elevate my request, sometimes they push me off to someone in another department (like Billing)  and sometimes whan I call back, the new person claims he/she has no record of the prior Order number but will issue a new one that will address my request.  The Verizon website is also useless: it has no information on my Order (other than the Order #) and the online Chat always refers me (eventually) to the useless Customer Service number.  The Customer Service people are all very polite on the phone, but they consistently fail to call me back and consistently fail to fulfull the Order.  Since I am paying for a second line I don't need (because Verizon can't seem to transfer the DSL service to it), I placed a new Order more than two weeks ago to cancel the new line and was promised it would be done within 2 days, but even that hasn't been done yet - I still have a dial tone on the new line and my new bill shows I'm still paying for it!  DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE SECRET TO GET VERIZON TO COMPLETE AN ORDER? 

0 Likes
Re: How do you get Verizon to follow-through on an Order?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi StuckwithDSL,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes