I AM SO FRUSTRATED I AM ABOUT TO LOSE IT!
milestoyou
Enthusiast - Level 1

My story begins in a simple manner. I needed Internet I called Verizon. After calling the main number I got a very nice sales representative who explained to me the bundles and I picked one. I ordered my service and they told me that in about 4 days my Internet will be “turned on” aka READY DATE! My ready date came and I connected the modem I had already installed to my desktop. Mind you the most importance reason I needed the Internet is to be able to do my System and Design analysis homework on an open workbench in my PC because the program does not run well on the WIFI capable MAC I have. Anyhow, I called tech support and that’s when it all started. For the life of me I could not understand the guy’s words. His accent was so thick it baffled and confused me further. After spending about 45 minutes on the phone with him he told me that the problem had to be resolved by sending a technician and that the dispatch office will call me.

THE DISPATCH OFFICE NEVER CALLED! I finally called them back the next day to see what was going on and they kept transferring, putting me on hold for more than 15 minutes and so on. When I finally got someone they told me that I needed to be transferred back to tech support and someone whom I cannot understand answered again my called once more. I have spent all my free time trying to get some reliable information on the status of my service to no avail. I can honestly say that never have I gone through this with any other company. Yes’, I have had my fair share of being placed on hold but not LIKE THIS. Verizon please get your act together, I don’t see you wining any J.D Power and Associates award for costumer satisfaction anytime soon. Now, please let me know when I will be getting Internet!

Re: I AM SO FRUSTRATED I AM ABOUT TO LOSE IT!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.